A private and filtered communication feed designated for members of the care team only.
'Provider Chat’ can be used as a communication channel among internal team members as well as with those outside of the organization. Communications are visible only to the care team and not the resident or their family.
1. To enter 'Provider chat' click on Residents name, then toggle the 'Provider Chat' slider In the upper left hand corner of the screen.
2. To compose a message in provider chat, click the 'pencil' icon at the bottom right of the screen, choose 'create message' and begin typing in the message field.
3. When you compose a message, select the category of message you are sending, and call out a specific care team member using the '@' function or add an attachment if needed.
4. If you wish to use a form, click on the 'pencil' icon and click 'Create Form'. Here you will be able to select a form or survey from the dropdown menu. Please note: forms and surveys will only be available here if implemented in CareLoop and applicable to the care team.
5. To return to the primary patient feed click the 'Provider Chat' toggle.Did this answer your question?