How to add a provider to the patient feed in order to drive improved care coordination.
- To begin, click on ‘Arrow’ icon found at the bottom of the screen.
2. Click 'Add Provider' under CARE TEAM section
3. Enter the name or email of the provider you wish to add to the communication feed for you patient. If the provider is already a CareLoop user, click on this provider and hit Submit.
If the invited provider is from outside of your organization the provider selected will receive an invite, and once accepted, you will then receive a notification to either ‘Grant’ or ‘Deny’ access to the patient feed.
3. If the provider you wish to add to the feed is not yet a CareLoop user, simply select ‘New Caregiver’ and enter the provider’s email address.
4. The invited provider will receive an email notification outlining their username and a temporary password giving them access to the CareLoop platform.
5. Once they complete the registration process, you will receive a notification to either ‘Grant’ or ‘Deny’ access to the patient feed. This 2 factor authentication ensures the correct provider was invited and allows you to determine how long they should be invited to the feed.Did this answer your question?