Create templated messages for frequently used communications to increase efficiency.
- To begin, click on the menu icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
2. Select the ‘Templates’ section from the menu options found below.
3. Once selected, you will find a list of templates already created and which message tag they are associated with. To create a new template, click on the ‘Create’ button found here.
4. Insert the template ‘Name’, 'Message', and select which message 'Tag' this message is related to. Once completed, select ‘Save’.
By default, a template is unique to the CareLoop user who created it. If you wish for this template to be available to the entire care team, select 'Share Template'.
5. When you wish to use templated messages, be sure to first select the message tag and then click on the template icon to view the list of templated messages associated with the selected Category.Did this answer your question?